- This luxurious, single story, Italian style villa has a private pool, mature garden, private courtyard and direct private beach and lagoon access.
- There is an outside BBQ area and pergola for alfresco dining along with sun loungers and outside shower.
- This spacious villa is 356 square meters with high speed WiFi throughout.
- It has magnificent views of the lagoon, mountains and sun set. It is in a prime location with 24-hour security and is walking distance to shops and restaurants.
- There is beautiful Italian marble flooring and glamorous crystal chandeliers throughout the large villa. There are five large bedrooms each with en-suite bathrooms, air conditioning/heating and high-speed internet.
- The master bedroom also features a private lounge area and a walk-in wardrobe. There is a spacious lounge with a brand new 65 inch Smart Ultra HD 4K Samsung TV, Bush sound system (sound bar with subwoofer) and leather sofas, along with a separate dining area seating 10 people with a feature domed ceiling.
- There is a landline telephone available to make free local calls. The large American kitchen and utility room are fitted with a full range of equipment, dishwasher, washing machine, fridge/freezer, ice maker, coffee machine, toaster and utensils for your enjoyment.
- The pool area and front of the villa has magnificent views of the peaceful beach, lagoon and mountains beyond. It is the ideal place to swim and use the provided BBQ whilst watching the gorgeous sunset from the comfort of the villa.
- The private courtyard has an additional dining and lounge area.
- The villa is fitted with smoke and carbon monoxide detectors and has the highest speed WiFi available throughout the villa. The villa is easily accessible as it is single story. The pool can be heated upon request.
- El Gouna is home to the annual El Gouna Film Festival, Sandbox Music Festival and hosts various sporting championships including the El Gouna International Squash Open, Golf Tournament, Rally, Beach Polo and Tennis Tournament.
- El Gouna is also the perfect place to enjoy water-sports, including scuba diving, windsurfing, waterskiing, parasailing, snorkeling and has premier kite surfing capabilities.
- It is a quick and easy 10 minute walk to Downtown. Alternatively, there are many low-cost TokToks (approximately 20 Egyptian Pounds per trip for 2 people as of September 2020) and taxis that are easily accessible and available.
- All guests have to submit copies of passports/IDs one week prior to arriving in El Gouna to comply with local rules.
- There is a gardener and pool-man who attends the garden and pool on a daily basis.
- A fully refundable security deposit of $360 will be collected on arrival.
- Please note that any damage/breakages shall be charged at the end of your stay.
- More photos are available at request.
- Air conditioning
- Washing machine
- Drying machine
- Swimming pool
- Two sets of keys
Once this accommodation has been reserved, your host can offer the following services at an additional cost which you will pay directly to him.
Where is the accommodation located
Festive evenings allowed
Accessible to people with reduced mobility
Children over 10 welcome
Babies and children welcome