from $115 / night
Casa Giovannina is a charming fisherman's house with a breathtaking view of the Mediterranean Sea, positioned on the rock tongue of the famous Capo di Conca. It enjoys two large panoramic terraces, overlooking the sea. The location is strategic: away from the hustle and bustle of the coast, but close to the main points of interest!
The house is organized on one floor, which includes:
• Large panoramic terrace, equipped with barbecue, pizza oven, outdoor furniture (deck chairs, tables for outdoor dining).
• Seafront patio with lounge chairs, garden lounge and outdoor shower
• Living room with dining area and double sofa bed
• Panoramic (open) veranda with table and chairs
• Fully equipped kitchen - without dishwasher - with dining table
• 1 double bedroom (bed size: 160x190) with access to the front patio and sea view
• 1 single room (bed size: 90x190)
• 1 bathroom with large shower
Casa Giovannina is located in a quiet and panoramic area of the Amalfi Coast, just on the famous rock of Capo Di Conca. The house has 2 different entrances: one from the main road, through about 60 steps - with free parking for scooters -, one from the upper road, through about 10 steps. Private parking is not available. The public parking (for a fee) is about 50 meters away from the house, but it may be difficult to find a place in the high season. We recommend reaching Casa Giovannina without a car.
A few steps away there are:
• SITA bus stop for Amalfi and Positano
• Capo di Conca beach club
• Two restaurants
• Emerald Grotto
- Air conditioning
- Washing machine
- Drying machine
- Swimming pool
- Two sets of keys
Once this accommodation has been reserved, your host can offer the following services at an additional cost which you will pay directly to him.
Where is the accommodation located
Festive evenings allowed
Accessible to people with reduced mobility
Children over 10 welcome
Babies and children welcome
#SA - 476167